Nothing New Project

Starting today, October 10, 2006, I will not buy anything new that I cannot make or buy used. I will do this for one complete year.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

L.O.C.


EBCOLab's first opening, L.O.C. (Llama Obstacle Course) took place last Friday, March 23 at EBCO. Starry Acres Llama Farm brought three llamas, Tommy, Luna, and Twinkle, to test out the course. I designed the course according to guidelines established by the American Llama Showing Association (yes, it exists) and built the obstacles over the past six weeks with EBCOLab's teenage participants and their supervisors.

Although the course is not entirely made of salvaged materials, we were able to incorporate used plywood, second-hand paint, street signs, lawn chair parts, and some cast off packaging material.

For more complete coverage, check out my flickr page, or Timon's flickr page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home