Nothing New Project

Starting today, October 10, 2006, I will not buy anything new that I cannot make or buy used. I will do this for one complete year.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nothing New and Food


After taking Linda Conroy's 'Simple Living Series,' I can no longer buy bread, cheese, or soap. Because I can make them!

The biggest motivation for the Nothing New Project has been my desire to decrease my time in the store and increase my time spent involved in creative activity. Of course this includes food! Since taking the course, I am spending more time in the kitchen and less time at restaurants and supermarkets (which are beginning to frighten me these days...). The project is now taking me further than I had originally envisioned.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home