Nothing New Project

Starting today, October 10, 2006, I will not buy anything new that I cannot make or buy used. I will do this for one complete year.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Under Where?


I was challenged by the idea of not buying new underwear so I bought still-in-the-package tights at the thrift store and cut off the legs. Although it works, they're not very comfortable and I kinda hate wearing them. So I don't. I think I'll just continue to buy new underwear for the rest of my life.

A note about winter...all I want to do is hibernate! The spark that ignites me to make just isn't there like it is in the other seasons. Hopefully, as the air gets warmer I'll have more to post about. But until then...

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! This took me to a new level of appreciation for underwear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home