Nothing New Project

Starting today, October 10, 2006, I will not buy anything new that I cannot make or buy used. I will do this for one complete year.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Timeless

Early on in this project, I blogged a few times about my watch. The band had broken and I kept making new ones, improving the design each time. The watch itself finally stopped so instead of buying a new battery, I've been living without a watch. It's made me pay closer attention to my surroundings and I've discovered that clocks are everywhere. I'm less anxious as I wait for the bus or the train because I'm not watching the minutes tick by. Instead, I read a book. Or just stand still. And if I MUST know the time, I just look at my phone.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Turn the City said...

I need your help, please refer to my blog. call me and I'll explain further!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home