Nothing New Project

Starting today, October 10, 2006, I will not buy anything new that I cannot make or buy used. I will do this for one complete year.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yuletide 2007


Only 11 more shopping days until Christmas!

If you're looking for something unique and handmade and you are in the Cincinnati area, Yuletide 2007 at the 1305 Gallery is a must. In addition to plastic bag purses hand knit by yours truly, you'll find jewelry, mittens, ornaments, dolls, magnets, candles, etc, etc, all made by local artists. Each item purchased also includes custom gift wrapping provided by the artist. For directions and gallery times, check out the 1305 Gallery's blog.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Elle
Do you no who this is its Esme Those look like very beautiful perses did you make them? From Esme

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Yes I did, I'm glad you like them. Hope you have a fun Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home