Nothing New Project

Starting today, October 10, 2006, I will not buy anything new that I cannot make or buy used. I will do this for one complete year.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Victory!



After a frustrating day of failed attempts and almost throwing in the art towel (it's always 'almost') I finally emerged victorious with a successful prototype of the plastic bag wallet! I like this one more than the crocheted wallet because it's simpler, more user friendly, and I don't have to hunt down used zippers. However, I am hunting down a heat sealer to use in place of a sewing machine. And the best part you can't even see; it has magnets sewn in that hold it shut! Ashley saved the day with that suggestion.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger cynthia korzekwa said...

what a great wallet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home